Bus tour of Moscow by Gorila Travel
You will go to get acquainted with the capital of our homeland #Moscow. One of the oldest cities in #Europe harmoniously combines perfectly preserved churches and temples with modern skyscrapers. You will see the main sights of the city: #RedSquare, Vorobyovy Gory, #SofiyskayaEmbankment, the legendary Mosfilmovskaya Street and other equally significant places. A professional guide will tell you interesting details and enrich your knowledge about Moscow. Go: gorilatravel.com
What awaits you:
You will see with your own eyes the most important places of the main city of #Russia. You will learn how Moscow has changed over the centuries, what architectural styles dominated in different eras. A professional guide will enrich your knowledge of the capital and give you unique details about the places you visit.
The tour includes walks at all stops of the route you will take.
Get Tickets: https://tinyurl.com/ygdbaegq
Full trip program:
- Visit to #RedSquare, where there are architectural monuments that have become symbols of our country. You will see the Kremlin, Lenin’s mausoleum, GUM and St. Basil’s Cathedral.
- Manezhnaya Square, where the oldest shopping centers of the capital and the State Historical Museum are located. You will also see the famous fountain complex “St. George the Victorious”.
- On the Sofiyskaya and Bersenevskaya embankments, you will enjoy one of the most famous panoramic views of the Moskva River. From here you can see the Kremlin and the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in all its glory.
- From the height of the Sparrow Hills, your view will be presented with a panorama of the entire city with various sights. From here you can clearly see the modern business center of Moscow City, the ancient Novodevichy Convent, sports facilities and, of course, the building of Moscow State University – one of the first universities in Russia.
- On Mosfilmovskaya Street, you can touch the magic of cinema and recall the classics of Soviet cinema. Walking here, you seem to find yourself in your favorite films since childhood.
- Many tragic events in the history of our country are associated with Poklonnaya Gora. You will be able to feel the atmosphere of this majestic place.